Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Am Gathering My Army - Does Anyone Want To Join?

I had an incredible thing happen today. I got a call from my son-in-law Matt, who has had some troubled times in his life but has learned his lessons well. He is in tune to the Spirit and I know that the Spirit bore testimony to him. I have not asked him about it yet, but my feeling is that Matt got the message: “It is hard to believe what Mom is telling you. Matt, you know Mom’s heart. You know she is a good person. Listen Matt, feel her spirit and act accordingly.” Matt has been blessed with a very special spirit. I can see and feel it when he bears his testimony. There is no denying the Spirit if one is open to feel it.

Matt had read my entry “My Eyes Are Open and My Heart Is Broken.” He took that giant leap of faith, called me, and said, “Mom, I read the blog. I just wanted to ask if there was anything we (Christina, my daughter, and Matt) can do to help?” Oh Matt, I hope you won’t ever regret asking me that question.

I have been fighting this battle for the last 1 ½ years mostly on my own. Some of my friends have tried to cheer me up. I deeply appreciate that and could not have made it this far without their words of encouragement. I indeed was a desperate woman (who sometimes has had a difficult time getting out of bed, let alone trying to “act normal” in front of her family so as to not split the family apart). I have had one person that has never left my side. That person is my Heavenly Father. Oh, I can feel the spiritual army of angels starting to take their positions now. My mother’s spirit has joined them as well (Mom passed away on March 28, 2010).

I feel like I am running a race. Time is of the essence. If I am going to succeed, I must move quickly. Unfortunately this temporal world has what’s called the “Statute of Limitations.” If I do not do the legal papers soon, I will have no recourse and will not be able to proceed…time will have run out.

I would really like to turn this legal issue over to a righteous attorney…one that fights for the truth and not only for material gain. Grant it, everyone has to put food on their table. I have no problem in someone earning their just reward. I will not put out any more of our family’s money. I will handle this pro se if I have to. The decision will be made in the next couple of days. I have 2 individuals in mind. Who will be chosen? Attorney 1, Attorney 2, or me? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment